Company of Experts, Inc. is pleased to offer a Payment Plan Program as a manageable alternative to paying your workshop registration in a lump-sum payment. Enrollment in our free Payment Plan Program allows you to pay your workshop registration over a number of weeks/months, interest free.
Benefits of Our Payment Plan Program:
- Free to Enroll. Evolving positively in today’s changing environment requires that we constantly improve and build upon our skill sets. By offering free enrollment, we hope to attract more individuals, groups, and organizations who yearn for growth, but who may be limited to budget constraints.
- Flexibility. We work with you to establish a payment plan option that works best for you and your budget. You determine the frequency and amount of each payment. The earlier you register for a workshop, the more time & flexibility you have in paying your registration fee.
- No Interest. No interest will accrue as you pay your training/workshop registration fee.
- Lock in the Savings. We offer early bird, group and non-profit discounted rates that provide additional savings on top of our already reduced workshop prices. Enroll in the payment plan program before these discounts expire and cash in on the savings.
- Reserved Seating. Enrollment in the Payment Plan Program will reserve your seat(s) in the training of your choice, so long as all payments are processed on the dates agreed upon in your payment plan agreement.
- Immediate Access. Your reserved seat(s) permit you to receive all the benefits of registered participants, such as access to any pre-workshop readings, materials and activities.
How to Enroll in the Payment Plan Program:
- Step 1: Download the Payment Plan Agreement form;
- Step 2: Determine the amount and frequency of payments. Please note: all registration fees are due one week before the start of the training.
- Step 3: Email your completed Payment Plan Agreement to Melissa at Melissa@CompanyofExperts.net;
- Step 4: First payment is due upon enrollment in the payment plan program. First payment will be processed and you will be emailed your first invoice within two (2) business days. This invoice will confirm your enrollment in the payment plan program and reserve your seat in the training of your choice;
- Step 5: Once enrolled, you will receive additional invoices as scheduled payments are processed as agreed upon in the payment plan agreement. Individuals will continue to receive electronic invoices until the workshop/training registration fee is paid in full.
How to Make Payments:
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express);
- Bank Wiring Information is available upon request;
- Checks and money orders payable to Company of Experts, Inc. and mailed to:
- Company of Experts, Inc.
P.O. Box 371062
Las Vegas, Nevada 89137
- Company of Experts, Inc.
Invoicing to Track Payment Progress:
Registration payments will be processed on the agreed upon dates listed in the payment plan agreement, with the first payment due upon enrolling in the payment plan program. After each payment is processed, you will receive an invoice within two (2) business days that lists the workshop you are registering for, all payment activity to date, and any amounts outstanding. Individuals will continue to receive electronic invoices until the workshop registration fee is paid in full.
Late, Missed, or Returned Payment Fees:
- Failure to pay registration fees as specified in the Payment Plan Agreement can affect a your registration status.
- Payment Plan Agreements will be cancelled after two (2) scheduled payments have been missed.
- Failure to pay installments on time on more than one (1) occasion will make you ineligible to participate in the Payment Plan Program in the future for other workshop or trainings hosted by the Company of Experts, Inc.
- All checks returned for insufficient funds will incur a $50 penalty.
Do You Have Questions?
Should you have any questions regarding your Payment Plan, please email Melissa Robaina (Melissa@CompanyofExperts.net) or Kathy Becker (Kathy@CompanyofExperts.net) or you can contact them at our office at 702-228-4699.
NOTE: Participants on a payment plan are required to pay the entirety of their workshop registration fee. This registration fee is not refundable. Registration fees can be transferred to another Company of Experts’ training (if space is available), but will include a $150.00 USD transfer fee.