The world of Appreciative Inquiry is well-established and expanding all the time. Visit these sites to learn more.
- Ai Commons Appreciative Inquiry Commons (Case Western)
- AI Practitioner international journal focusing on positive relational approaches to change
- Axiom News Strength-based journalism that believes in the power of storytelling
- Cockell McArthur-Blair Cockell McArthur-Blair Consulting (CMBC) specializes in collaboratively designing strategies for individuals, groups and organizations to create sustainable and positive change
- DailyGood Shares inspiring and positive stories from around the world
- Doing (good) Business Podcast D(g)B builds the bridge between personal development and business practice -- to bring out the best in you and your business
- Good News Network GNN is #1 on Google for good news
- Pivotal Moments HQ Podcast At Pivotal Moments our goal is sharing, exploring, and celebrating stories of change - big or small
- Positive Psychology Center Research and applications in Positive Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania's School of Arts and Sciences
- Positivity Ratio Top-notch research reveals the 3-to-1 ratio that will change your life
- Positivity Strategist Podcast Robyn Stratton-Berkessel marries the ideal with the practical Conversations with thought leaders and everyday people shine the light on what works and amplifies the every day, micro-moments of positivity
Learn how Appreciative Inquiry is being used around the world in education, healthcare, business, communities, and more.