ACTION PLAN and Certification – (self directed with assistance and evaluation; allow 5 to 10 hours for preparation and documentation after the training).
To be considered for Certification: Participate in all three days of the Department Chair Institute ® and develop an Action Plan. Following the DCI©, implement the Action Plan using the theory and practice learned during the DCI ©. Develop a brief report of your actions and the impact on yourself and others. The Action Plan can be used for your college, team, group, committee or community organization that you work with. Email this to Kathy at the Company of Experts at [email protected]. Here is the format for the report:
- Brief description of the college, team, group, committee or community you worked with.
- List the titles of the stakeholders who were impacted by your Action Plan.
- Describe your Action Plan and implementation (include attachments if you wish).
- Describe the impact your Action Plan had on your college, team, group, committee or community group.
- How was the Department Chair institute® helpful to you in developing and implementing your Action Plan?
- Would you change anything about how you implemented your Action Plan? Do you have additional plans?
- What was your “personal best” experience related to developing and implementing your Action Plan?
- Do we have your permission to share your story with others? If not, who could we contact to receive permission?
Your Action Plan will be evaluated by one of the Department Chair Directors.