As a fully engaged participant in all four days of the Appreciative Inquiry Facilitator Training (AIFT©), you will leave the workshop better able to:
- Consciously and deliberately shift your personal way of being and seeing to an appreciative approach, helping you focus on what’s right in your world, rather than on what’s wrong, so that you can deeply inquire into what’s right and why, and then find ways of intentionally creating more of what’s right in your world.
- Help organizations, groups and communities consciously and deliberately shift their collective ways of being and seeing to an appreciative approach, that will help them focus on what’s right in their organization, group or community, rather than on what’s wrong, so that they can deeply inquire into what’s right and why, and then find ways of intentionally creating more of what’s right in their organization, group or community.
Potential outcomes of facilitating AI sessions in your organization, group, or community:
- Change at the speed of imagination—rapid, sustainable, transformative change
- Change in basic orientation from problem-focused to possibility-focused
- Clarified or enhanced sense of identity, shared values and culture
- Established climate of continual learning and inquiry
- Renewal of group energy, hope, motivation and commitment
- Increased curiosity and sense of vitality
- Whole system changes in culture and language (increase in cooperative practices and decrease in competition; increased ratio of positive to negative comments; increase in affirmative questions and/or narrative-rich communication)
- Improved working relations/conflict resolution
- Decrease in hierarchical decision-making; increase in egalitarian practices and self-initiated action