- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, our registration software provider uses “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how they are used.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and service offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Company of Experts®, Inc.. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
You will receive an email confirming your registration in the webinar(s). Prior to the webinar you will receive an email that contains a welcome letter, webinar handouts (if applicable), and your webinar(s) login and password information.
All programs – face 2 face, online, webinar, and hybrid (referred to as training in this refund policy) All fees are due upon registration. Your full participation is very important to us and we know that from time to time, your plans to attend one of our workshops or programs may change. Our refund policy reflects our interest in your continued growth and learning journey as well as our planning needs and expenses incurred based on your enrollment. For more information about our Refund Policy, please click here.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site. To read the complete list of Company of Experts’ terms and conditions, please click here.
If you pay for a event and it is canceled prior to the start of the webinar or training, you will automatically be registered in the next webinar or training with the same title; or you may apply your funds towards another workshop or webinar that we offer. However, if you request a refund, we will deduct a fee to cover the registration and credit card handling fees. If you paid your registration and are unable to attend the specific workshop, we will make every attempt to accommodate you in another workshop based on space availability.
Everything you need for the webinar will typically be included in the listed event price. If other materials are important to the learning outcomes for this webinar, you will have that information prior to registration. You don’t need to purchase any special software to participate in the webinar. Once you have completed registration, you will receive your login and password information.
Our attention to your needs has kept us in this business for over twenty years. We want to hear from you, call (702) 228-4699 or email Kathy@companyofexperts.net. At the time of registration, you will be provided information with contact information for content, schedule, technical or other questions related to the specific webinar that you are enrolled in.
• A separate telephone line for the audio or a sound card and speakers.
• A 56Kbps Internet connection or better.
• Windows Users – Internet Explorer 6/7, Firefox 2, Mozilla 1.7+, Netscape 8.1 or higher.
• Mac Users – Firefox 2, Safari 3.0 (Mac OS 10.4,10.5), Safari 2.0 (Mac OS 10.4) Safari 1.3 (Mac OS 10.3).
• Linux Users – Firefox 2, Mozilla 1.7 or higher.
NOTE: The WebEx plug-in will not install if your browser has high security settings or you do not have administrative rights on your PC
You may test your system prior to the scheduled webinar by joining a test meeting. To test your system compatibility, please click here.
Yes you have the option to test your system to see if it is ready to attend a webinar. To test your system, please try joining a test meeting at: http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest/
Yes you need a login to participate in the webinar. In order to receive a login for the webinar, you must register and pay for the event in full. After the event is paid in full, you will be emailed the login and password information to the webinar. On the day of the event, follow these steps:
- Click on the event link from your reminder email.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Click the Join button.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to join teleconference / audio.
All events start on time. Please join at least 10 minutes prior to the start time, so you don’t miss any of the presentation.
The Join Now button will be active once the host starts the event. (Approximately 10 min before start time).
You should disable all pop-up blockers – even those included with any Internet browser toolbars you have installed on your computer. Once you’ve disabled your pop-up blockers, try joining the event again. Before you get into the event, you will see a page on your screen with “One Moment Please…”. Do not close that page or refresh your browser when that screen is present.
Please set your screen resolution to 1024 x 768 pixels.
When the person you refer registers for a webinar, workshop, or training, you are eligible to receive “Referral Bonus Points“. The amount of bonus points earned is equal to 10% of the event price. The bonus points you earn can be applied toward any event of your choice. For example, refer a friend who then registers for an AIFT at $1,100 – you will receive a credit for $110 dollars that can be applied to any event held by the Company of Experts or any of its affiliate companies.
There are two ways that you can refer a friend:
- Send an email to Kathy to inform them that you will be referring people to a training, webinar, or workshop. Be sure to include the full name(s) of the people you are referring in your email.
- Upon checkout, registrants are allotted a space where they can enter in the name of the person that referred them. Remind the person you are referring to insert your name in the provided space so that you may receive your well-deserved referral points!
You may only refer individuals with whom you have a pre-existing personal or business relationship. You may not refer names obtained from group email addresses, email mailing lists, or yourself.
No, at this time there are no restrictions on the number of referral bonus points you can earn.
There are a few reasons why you may not have received your referral bonus points.
- The individual you referred may have forgotten to enter your name during checkout.
- The payment status of the individual you referred may still be pending. Once registration is paid in full, you will receive an email containing the amount of referral points earned to date.
- The email you sent to inform the company of the individuals you were referring may have been marked as spam. Please resend the email. Remember to include the name(s) of the individuals you will be referring in your email. If you do not hear from us within two business days, please call our office at (702) 228-4699.
You may use your bonus points at any time.
If you found an event that you would like to attend and would like to redeem your bonus points, please call our office at (702) 228-4699. We will register you for the event of your choice over the phone. After you have registered for an event using your bonus points, you will receive a confirmation email confirming the event you are registered for as well as the current balance of your referral bonus points.
Yes, you may apply your referral bonus points as partial payment towards an event of your choosing. It is your responsibility to pay the remaining balance. Please remember that all fees are due upon registering. To redeem your referral bonus points, please call the office at (702) 228-4699.
No, at this time there are no expiration dates for your referral bonus points.
No, your referral points are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another party. Please note that referral points are not exchangeable for cash under any circumstances.