September 8, 2022
September 9, 2022
September 10, 2022
Please note: the event times listed above are Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Communication remains one of the top issues for employees in most organizations. Conversations Worth Having (CWH) certification gives you the ability to positively affect people’s lives by significantly improving communication within organizations. As a CWH trainer, you will have the tools and skills to offer both virtual and on-site Conversation Bootcamp trainings. The certification program is designed to ensure that as a trainer, you will be confident and effective. Trainers must complete the 2-day Conversation Bootcamp on Conversations Worth Having and Strategic Conversations prior to attending the 2.5-day CWH training for trainers.
This certification is an intensive, experiential learning opportunity that combines the theory, practice, and research of Appreciative Inquiry, positive psychology, and neuroscience to support the kind of communication that fuels productivity and meaningful engagement any time, any where, and in any situation. Certification requires successful completion of the 2.5-day CWH training for trainers’ program, an online final evaluation process, and acceptance of a professional project.
- Develop practical instructional design skills and confidence plus the critical skills to facilitate learning and ensure retention.
- Use the training slides, manuals, and other materials to enhance the learning experience for participants.
- Become effective at facilitating and using case studies, activities, exercises, videos, and slides to support participant learning.
- Design workshops and/or integrate the bootcamp materials into your current work.
- Develop skills at having conversations that help yourself and others thrive and create environments that impact well-being.
- Improve your skills at turning conflict and problems into conversations worth having.
Certified trainers will have everything they need to begin to implement Conversation Bootcamps and teach Conversations Worth Having. Trainers may list their profile on the Conversations Worth Having Training website. They will also have on-line access to the latest training materials. These materials include:
• Manuals for the Conversations Bootcamp and Strategic Conversations Bootcamp
• Training PowerPoint slides and example detailed agendas
• Facilitator/Trainer Skills Workbook and PowerPoint slides
• Case studies, stories, journal articles, video clips, and activities
• Deck of generative question cards (in development)
• Marketing materials
• Participation in CWHConnect called and retreats (a community of practice for trainers)
• Ability to co-brand materials and co-create other produces with the CWH community
In addition, certified trainers will receive their SOAR profile. This profile helps you understand your natural capacity for strategic thinking, planning, and leading.
CERTIFICATION COURSE DESIGNED FOR:
Our goal is to certify practitioners, trainers, and leaders driving positive change within organizations and communities, with teams, and with individuals. This includes:
• Managers and leaders
• Training and development practitioners
• Human resource professionals
• Organization development professionals
• Talent management practitioners
• Internal and external consultants
• Teachers, school counselors, and principals
Conversation Bootcamps 1 and 2: Conversations Worth Having and Strategic Conversations
CONVERSATIONS WORTH HAVING TRAINER CERTIFICATION:
Two and one half day training includes one year of on-line access to the latest training materials, Trainer Workbook, listing on our website, and quarterly CWH trainer calls. Additional coaching is available.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
These live events will be delivered and recorded using Zoom. You can participate in these live events using any device: computer, tablet, or mobile. Please participate using the dial-in method you feel most comfortable with. You will receive the meeting login information from your trainers in two separate emails. First email will be sent two weeks prior to the event; the second to be sent the day before the bootcamp.
Conversations Worth Having (CWH) Bootcamps are Co-Sponsored by: