Company of Experts, Inc./the Center for Appreciative Inquiry is pleased to be able to include additional secure payment options as a manageable alternative to paying your registration fees in a lump-sum payment. You may choose your preferred option: pay now or later with PayPal, Venmo, or your debit/credit card.
Choose Your Payment Option:
Choose your preferred option at checkout to pay now or later with PayPal, Venmo, or a debit or credit card. (You may set up 6 payments without interest using the PayPal payment plan program). Please note: all registration fees are due one week before the start of the training.
- You will receive confirmation of your registration including dates and time from the Center for Appreciative Inquiry and receive access to any pre-workshop readings, materials, and activities.
- If you enroll in PayPal’s payment plan, you will receive additional invoices from PayPal as scheduled payments are processed.
Benefits of the PayPal Payment Plan Program:
- Flexibility. Registration fees can be paid over a 6-month time period.
- No Interest. No interest will accrue as you pay your training/workshop registration fee.
- Lock in the Savings. We offer early bird, group and non-profit discounted rates that provide additional savings for trainings offered through the Center for Appreciative Inquiry. Enroll in the payment plan program before these discounts expire to take advantage of these savings.
- Reserved Seating. Enrollment in the Payment Plan Program will reserve your seat(s) in the training of your choice.
- Immediate Access. Your reserved seat(s) permit you to receive all the benefits of registered participants, such as access to any pre-workshop readings, materials, and activities.
NOTE: This registration fee is not refundable. Registration fees can be transferred to another Company of Experts’/Center for Appreciative Inquiry training (if space is available) and will include a $150.00 USD transfer fee.