Company of Experts, Inc. trains, certifies, and evaluates AIFT© Trainers. With a strong commitment to the foundation and practice of Appreciative Inquiry, each trainer has a balance of education, consulting, and on-the-job experience to bring a unique real-world richness to our training.
With trainers located throughout the World, we can provide Appreciative Inquiry training and consulting on-site at a reasonable rate. Each trainer strives to create a learning environment that is open, respectful and focused to ensure that you will have practical and relevant experience to immediately use when you return to work.
Would you like to become a Certified Appreciative Inquiry Trainer?
We have a large demand for facilitators and trainer to work with the Company. Facilitators and Trainers are independent Contractors and enter into a partnership with Company of Experts, Inc. Selection of Trainers for our Appreciative Inquiry Facilitator Training (AIFT) program is very competitive. We offer the opportunity to be a certified AI facilitator to individuals who have completed (at least once) our four day Appreciative Inquiry Facilitator Training program; completed their practicum at a high level to demonstrate knowledge of AI as well as their ability to facilitate; experience or education in adult learning theory, experience as a trainer/educator, a breadth of experience with appreciative inquiry to all sectors including education, business, government, and non-profit.
Appreciative Inquiry Facilitators and Trainers are independent contractors and are not guaranteed assignments. Continuing assignments are based on client feedback and continued depth of work and experience with Appreciative Inquiry.
Step to become an Appreciative Inquiry Facilitator Trainer include:
- Complete one or two AIFT’s as a participant;
- Complete AIFT practicum which demonstrates outstanding knowledge of AI Principles and Design elements;
- Minimum of two years facilitating AI sessions and summits;
- Demonstrated experience and/or education to understand the principles of adult learning;
- Provide references and examples of experience planning, evaluating and facilitating appreciative inquiry sessions, seminars and other events;
- Provide references and examples of experience and/or training for groups.
Once invited to be an AIFT Trainer, you must:
- Participate in one or two AIFT’s as an Apprentice (at your own expense);
- Receive positive feedback and recommendation from AIFT Trainer;
- Submit your personal evaluation of the AIFT(s);
- Undergo an evaluation and approval to be an AIFT Trainer;
- Possess the ability to use the training program and materials as agreed upon by the Company of Experts, Inc.
Do you have more questions about hiring a Certified Appreciative Inquiry Trainer or are interested in being certified yourself?
Please fill out the contact form below with your questions and we will contact you within two business days.